Automation EngineerJob Description
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
Responsabilities may include:
* Diagnose and solve a range of issues, including, but not limited to process, software and hardware related issues in the factories in a professional, timely manner.
* Mentor and coach team members in and understanding of the systems and departmental policies and procedures to drive attainment of departmental standards.
* Develop relationships cross functionally to drive overall service improvement and Key Performance Index (KPI) for the department.
* Recognize systemic customer-impacting problems, and respond appropriately per departmental procedure by effectively prioritizing and escalating these problems, when applicable.
* Thoroughly and accurately document details of all internal and customer interactions.
* First Line Technical support (12 hour day/night shift)
A successful candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
* Excellent verbal and listening communication skills in English as primary, Mandarin is a plus.
* Strong passion in global customer engagement and collaboration with employees of different ethnicities.
* Solid problem solving and troubleshooting aptitudes and a customer service experience is desirable.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including managers, subject matter experts, and customers
* Ability to quickly learn, master, coach or train others on new and existing technologies.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
* Must have a Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field.
* This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
* Fundamental knowledge in client-server and application-database interaction.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Associated topics: adapter, electrical, energy, hardware, kv, plc, power, rf, transmission, wiring