- Monitor vibration, oil, and the temperature of rotating equipment on wind turbine generators.
- Communicate vibration, oil, and temperature outliers to engineering staff, site management, and site supervisor via email and exception reports.
- Create reports documenting vibration, oil, and temperature health of wind turbine generators.
- Keep records, maintain documentation, and compile reports as required by company policy and procedures.
- Host periodic meetings with site leadership to discuss site turbine health.
- Make operational recommendations based on observational data.
- Manage ongoing engagement from vibration software and hardware OEM.
- Make predictive observations based on time series vibration analyses, oil analysis, and temperature analysis.
- Manage turbine vibration, oil, and temperature databases.
- Adhere to appropriate company health, safety, environment and quality processes for the business utilizing industry best practice.
- Participate in continuous improvement process relating to fleet-wide initiatives.
- A minimum of 2 years vibration analyses experience in wind turbine generators.
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is highly preferred. A firm understanding of the mechanics of wind turbine generators.
- Equivalent wind turbine experience will be accepted in lieu of education.
- The ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- A proficiency in Microsoft suite programs.
- An understanding of tribology and the basic knowledge of oil analytics.
- Capable of contributing in a team environment with site personnel as well as third party contractors.
- The ability to work independently and make decisions independently if necessary.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with site management, site supervisors, engineering staff, and regional management.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Associated topics: ansys, assembly, catia, chassis, fluid, powertrain, proe, turbomachinery, vehicle, vibration