Immediate hiring for General Production worker / Construction laborer / Assembly in Gilbert , AZ to start ASAP!
Type of employment: Direct placement
Pay: $14/hr to $15/hr
Working days & Shift timing: Monday to Friday
1st shift: 5am-1:30pm
2nd shift: 1:30pm-10pm
- Will be assisting with the building of modular units, helping with general production by moving and transferring parts, cleaning.
- Read and use tape measure
- Measure and mark surface to lay out work, according to blue prints or drawings
- Identify power tools, drills, saws, hand tools
- Bolt, screw, clip, or otherwise fasten parts and components together using hand and power tools and equipment.
- Will be performing tasks involving physical labor, required to operate a variety of hand and power tools, assemble products with bolts, screws, clips, rivets, fasteners.
- Looking for individuals with excellent work-ethic willing to do whatever is needed around the shop.
Qualifications: At least 6 months to 1 plus year of mechanical experience i.e construction, manufacturing, painting, carpentry, or home building etc is preferred
If you or someone whom you know is interested or would like to know more about the information, please apply to the posting and contact Daisy Ekka at (602)#######, Ext. 55189 or email me with your resume onThe company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble